TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I was just getting ready to run but since I saw your
People Seeking Info

Subject I was just getting ready to run but since I saw your

Posted by DVDBURN (MD) on February 19, 2012 at 2:17 PM
  This message has been viewed 508 times.

In Reply To After I saw your previous post about this, posted by zfan21 on February 19, 2012 at 01:56 PM

Message question I thought I better log back in to talk about Android a little. Especially since everyone wanted it by looking at my last post.

The app software I'm using is already available. There is a version of it for Android but from what I read on their website is that it is very limited in how it communicates and there also is no plan on providing a designer software for Android which is what I'm using to design everything. I believe the app for Android on uses built-in templates and those templates are not for cars. They are for audio equipment control for DJ'ing. The app was originally entended for audio use untill someone figured out that it can be used in to control just about anything with a little creativity.

My app does support non-factory sensors. Anything that you can feed it voltage from can be used. Wideband monitoring is alreay a part of it as you may be able to see on the sensor page.

www.mytwinturbo.com

Nissan Data Voice - The first Nissan diagnostic software with a voice!

Download my Nissan 300ZX Vin/Model Lookup.

Watch an ECZA meet caravan!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.